Post deleted by Counts
hey guys it will prolly be next week before i receive the memory card because he wrote me back and told he couldn't do the rosters until the game is released so he said i would prolly receive it next week.
Post deleted by Counts
awesome...ill be near the front of the line
"An individual has not started living until he can rise above the narrow confines of his individualistic concerns to the broader concerns of all humanity."
-Martin Luther King Jr.
Post deleted by Counts
dude....you're a joke
Post deleted by Counts
i'll be there...pretty sure you wont
How much is the game exactly??
Since Sega Sports started selling games for $20 EA has started selling theirs for less also.
No matter the cost I'm still buying it but I was just wondering
All the websites have it at $49.99, so I'm assuming it's gonna be the same in the stores. At least for a few months anyway. Madden may be a little bit cheaper so it can compete better with the Sega sports football game.
ok im playing the game
how do you scramble on here???
Bookmarks